Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas one and Ya'll

Liv and me are still in Burley, just got done opening presents at Risa's. Fun stuff. My latest thought was a present to Olivia is like three for me, because I don't have to pay for it, she has something new to wear and she is happy. That is a pretty cool present for me.
The present that I am most excited about is the cd that has pictures of my ancestors on it. There are some great shots of Big D, my grandpa.
Anyhow, I just wanted to tell all ya'll: Merry Christmas! To those of you that I have not seen/talked to for a while, I want you to know that I think about you and hope all is going well. Linds CONGRATS on the wedding; Jared you got a heck of a wife! It is great to know that the Lord is watching over all of us and taking good care of my friends and family all over the earth.
Remember why we celebrate today and think about how we can help others to feel His love for us.
Have a very Merry Christmas one and ya'll!

No comments: