Thursday, April 16, 2009

Twnty For

So, I was up all night writing a paper that was due today and I am writing this without using my backspace. I wasn t to see how good I can tyoe without correcting myself on 1.25 hours of sleep in the last 24 hours.
What I was most amazed is how fast time moves after on e oclock in the norning. I am here to tell you that when the closk struck one I was dragging hind end. However, as the mornig slid from night, I begant to workr with increased efficiency, I was genuienly impressed. The paper is howpefull a leiitel better than thia post. Woe, I have a topugh time operating withoug the delete button.
To update on the fanily, Oilvia is getting some swellling and we found out that she her family has a history of preeclampsia. Hopefully she will not have any problems, but any prayers on her bahalf, well, her and HW. would be greatfully apricieated.
Well , I think this experiemt has been a successes, I have proved that I would not make a good insomniac. Have a good day . I just got stopped in my typeinfg by a comment that my shirt made someone think they should be on vacation. I replied that I feel like I should be on vacation every day.

No comments: