Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ah, Sunday Afternoon...

I love Sunday. Many reasons for this, one being its the day to go to Church and enjoy the society of my fellow saints another is its really the only day Olivia and I get to spend a whole lot of time together. Right now she is playing the piano and Harrison is playing with a set of old license plates. Fun to watch? Yes. That little booger, earlier today, crawled up stairs at church. Now we really have to watch him!
Had a bit of a mix up this week, almost thought I was graduated. I thought I was at least 6 credits short, but the school academic advisor told me she thought i had enough credits to be finished. Visions of leaving Moscow and heading home to the Magic Valley filled my head. We got pretty excited. But, alas, she was wrong. I am actually 3 credits short of graduation. So, I will lighten my load and start to study for the bar.
I am going to try to post more often, and encourage Olivia to post her thoughts, even her "scrappy" ones. I don't know if we mentioned it, but she now has a 24" Cricut. It really is a neat machine, even if it cost an arm and a leg. Well, I am off to go to town to do a little HT. Have a nice day!

No comments: