Friday, March 17, 2006

Willie Must Have More Endurance...

I think the reason Willie likes being on the road again is that he rides in a sweet tour bus and probably doesn't have to drive. I have been from one side of the state to the other side, and I am going to head back out as soon as I have lunch. I am headed back to Burley to hopefully rope tomorrow and then head up to the Dodge for the last performance. Thanks to Jay for the tickets. So for those of you wondering how many miles that is well, here is the math: from Star to I.F. is 299.30 miles and I did that twice-600 miles; now back to Pocatello that is another 256 miles, and yes, I will be coming back to Star Sunday night, so 512 round trip. Okay 1112 miles doesn't seem that much for my buddy Virgil, but that's plenty for me. I think it'll be worth it. I have a lunch date with my family in Burley tomorrow and probably rope and I might go watch my cousin's rodeo in Rupert before I head out to the Dodge.
I have also had some dang fine sushi this week. Went to the Blue Hashi in I.F. It's good, but I thought that Sakura Sushi in Eagle was better. I don't know, I just think that folks that are actually from the Orient make better sushi than guys from the U.S. Course, there was a Hawaiin kid in Iceburg that was pretty good. I guess I just like to see hendersized sushi. Oh well.
Anyhow, if you get a chance, try the Dragon Roll, it rocks! I reckon I will get on the road here soon, the quicker I leave the quicker I get where I am going...
On the road again...

No comments: