Thursday, June 01, 2006

Correct me if I am wrong, but are you asking for a challenge?

To be completely honest I can't fathom the fact that it is already June! Good crud, where'd the first few months go? Okay, now with that out of the way I would like to say to everyone: BOOYAH! You wanna know why I say BOOYAH? Well, basically because I can. Really no other reason.

If you are reading this blog to be blown away by some of astounding knowledge that I may share, I would like to appologize. I have no actual knowledge left in my brain. BUT I do have some interesting, but maybe not actually factual tidbits of information:
-You can hypnotize Chickens by using a stick and scratching the ground
-My truck has 2 gas tanks and that comes in very handy for a nice trick, running out in one tank and convincing people we are stranded
-Girls fight just because they can
-Divine proportion is 1.681 (Thank you Dan Brown)
-People DON'T listen to the first things you say on the telephone if they call the same place a lot (I answer the phone with the same greeting, which includes my name and people still call me Brent, my dad's name)
-My friend Joe can hypnotize cats, I think he is the true "Cat Whisperer..."
-It takes about 2.77 weeks for me to grow a sweet fumanchu, or goatee
-If you want real truth, ask someone who is younger than 10
-George Burns said that the key to a good sermon is a great beggining and a great ending and to make sure the two are close together
-"KISS Rules!"-Billy Shaw
-A Natoosee Leather Couch is perhaps one of the most comfortable couches produced
-The average heart beats 2 BILLION times over a lifetime
-People in the Land of the Rising Sun can play Paper Rock Scissors faster than any people on the planet
-Paper Rock Scissors can decide the most difficult problems. from whose toy is whose to whether the red button gets pushed


Okay, I have given you some sweeeeeet knowledge, now here comes the challenge: I want you to leave at least one useless peice of knowledge that has "changed your life." Keep it G-rated, please. I realize that the ones I have left don't mean much to ya'll, but one day you will understand...

No comments: