Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Well, How 'Bout That?

Have you ever realized that you may be in over your head? I haven't, even though lots of people seem to think that some of the things I try to do are a bit much. I realize that I am saying this and it is only the second week of Law School. It really ain't so bad. I will say that most of the reasons for my being okay is a good family and a great wife. She keeps my head on the ground, er my feet on the ground, anyhow. The other thing she does is gives me plenty of other things to think about. Bless her heart.

I don't know if this is an omen, but last night I had a crazy dream in which I saw a little blond haired girl that was calling me "Daddy." I told Olivia about this and she says she is not pregnant, but I tell you what, if we have a girl, I know what she is going to look like, and she will be cuter that her dad was as a kid, and maybe cuter than her mom, if that is possible.

Last weekend Olivia and I took a classmate to Spokane so he could fly back to Rexburg to bring his family to law school. We had the opportunity to celebrate our 6 month anniversary! How crazy is that? We went out for Sushi at a nice little place called Sushi.com. Don't let the name fool you, it had nothing to do with the internet or computers, it was all authentic Japanese food, and as some of you know, I can't turn that down. 日本野食べ物食べたいのでね。Any how, it was great. Good food by people that know what they are doing. I know this is a shocker to some people, but I will pay out the nose for good sushi, as opposed to steak. I can cook a good steak, as long as I can buy the meat, no problem. But I can't make sushi, so I will pay for it... Ummm Ummm good.

No comments: