Friday, May 09, 2008

So this teknology thing...

I am not too sure about it. Why? Because I just had the creepiest feeling that I might be being watched. I cannot explain it, but it is almost like how Marshall Dillon always wondered if someone was stalking him when he saw a shadow out of the corner of his eye. I don't carry my sixgun with me, though, so it is not a huge deal. Just a little weird.
Today is my last final for my first year of law skool. The funny thing about these tests is it really isn't the tests that bother me, it is the grades. I could take these tests all day, but getting the grades back is enough to make me very crazy. You know, I have only developed three or four stress-based illnesses since starting here. Some have more and some have less.
Anyhow, I think it is time to get back to studying. I am, right now, knowing and purposefully avoiding thinking about people who are willfully blind. Such people are not reckless or negligent. I hope.

No comments: