Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Off to B-Town!!!

Hot dang, I am headed back to Burley. I will be leaving early Thursday morning, to travel in the cool in the morning without the traffic. Olivia is not coming with me on the drive. She is staying in Moscow to attend Girl's Camp with our ward girls. She will then fly to Boise. We will be in Burley until about the 23rd of August. I am really looking forward to getting some work done. But anyone who really knows me knows that I am most excited about roping some steers and drinking root beers! Yahoo! Hopefully I will be able to cram enough roping in to satisfy my craving all the way through December. It will take a lot of work, but I think I am up to the task.
For those of you wondering what I have been doing the last few weeks since being done with Summer Skool, I will tell you. I get up with Olivia in the morning and she heads into town to work and I usually read the news. Then I kick it outside to see what I can get done. Washing concrete, watering plants, working in the garden, cutting trails with the D.R. and doing whatever else needs done. I have played a full round of golf thanks to Dave. Olivia and I did attend the ward Pioneer Day Celebration. It was a campout near Elk River. We just threw sleeping bags in the back of the truck. It was great. Our ward is fantastic. I have reloaded lots of ammo and enjoyed firing said ammo at various targets. I also make a trip into town every day to take Olivia lunch. I tell you what, this has been a nice vacation. Someone chidded me yesterday for not getting a job here in Hippie-Ville, and I thought maybe I was being selfish, but I have been working like a rented mule the last 11 months at this Law Skool thing, crud I think a little time to enjoy myself will help me in the long run. Besides, I will be back at banging my head against the wall soon enough. Hope all of you are enjoying the summer months. Take care.

No comments: