Friday, July 18, 2008

Doubt Your Doubts

and Believe your Beliefs. Whatever they are. I read a few stories today published by people who claim to understand what I believe and call people who worship the way I do "misguided," "brainwashed," or "uneducated." I wish that I could share the feelings of my heart with these who are my brothers and sisters. They deserve the same blessings in their lives that I enjoy. All I am I owe to my Church. I know that without the Church in my life I would be lost. I would not be married to the wonderful woman that makes me happy. I would not be attending Law School. I know that God lives. I know He is guiding me in the choices I make. I know that Christ suffered for my sins and He is my Savior, and the Savior of the world. I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God, whom through God restored the Gospel, in it's fullness. I know that God has called a prophet in our day, Thomas S. Monson. I know that God loves me, and you, and everyone on this earth, we are all His children and He wants us to be happy. To this end He prepared a plan, the Plan of Salvation. We can learn this plan and understand it in our lives. Following this plan gives us assurance and hope. I know these things are true. また日本語で僕の証を皆に話したい。永遠の父なる神様は私たちの天にいるお父さん。イエスは世の救い主です。救いの計画は幸福の計画。従うと永遠の幸せをえることができる。モンソン大根著は神の預言者です。ジョセフスミスは神の預言者として福音をこの世に回復されました。神の力をとしてジョセフがモルモン書を翻訳されました。モルモン書は真理です。末日聖徒イエスキリスト教会は神の教会です。これは僕の証です。真理です。

No comments: